Join our growing team.
Outfitters Adventure Travel LLC is seeking Leisure Travel Consultants with two or more years of travel industry experience to handle high end vacation travel planning for our rapidly growing agency. Be a part of an experienced team of travel consultants who service a discerning clientele.
• Performs leisure travel consultant responsibilities
• Concierge responsibilities for luxury vacations
• Assist in planning & designing domestic & international vacations including cruises, tours, FIT etc.
• Handle all aspects the booking process including documentation, quality control, deposits, final payments, reviewing itineraries, visas, vaccinations etc
• Process invoices in our CRM (ClientBase)
• Experience in client services preferably in the travel industry
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Organized & good work ethics
• Sabre skills preferred
• Well-traveled & strong working knowledge of world geography.
• Previous experience in a travel agency / home based environment required
Outfitters Adventure Travel LLC is an affiliate of Travel Leaders Group which delivers a high-touch, personal level of travel expertise to leisure and corporate clients through our more than 6,000 company-owned, affiliated travel agencies throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia.